Tuesday, April 21, 2015

....further confessions of a Romance reader

Last year I made a confession about my passion for reading romance fiction, specifically Historical Romances {yes, of the bodice-ripper covers variety, but don't always judge a book by it's cover} In case anyone was inspired to try something new or felt they were hearing from someone just like them I thought I would  recommend some more authors I've discovered in my quest for the best of the best. I should mention the great website I've been using a bit lately both for personal reading and for many questions I'm asked at work about all fiction genres. www.fantasticfiction.co.uk   
Take a look at it, I guarantee you'll end up spending a lot of time and getting lots of ideas for new books and authors. 
Now for some new author suggestions...I've already recommended Julia Quinn and Lisa Kleypas amongst others {see my November 2014 post} and here are 10 more, in no particular order...Miranda Neville, Maya Rodale, Julie Anne Long, Laura Lee Guhrke, Julia London, Sabrina Jeffries, Elizabeth Hoyt, Tessa Dare, Karen Hawkins and Nicole Jordan.


 CoverCoverCoverCoverCover
 Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment